Homestay Lease Agreement

A private rental means that you can use an entire apartment or house for private purposes. You sign a rental agreement (also called a rental agreement) which is a contract between you and your landlord or real estate agent. The tenancy agreement indicates the rent and the amount of the loan, the frequency with which the rent must be paid, the length and nature of the tenancy agreement and other conditions and rules. Look at our before you sign the rental page. If your host asks you to sign a contract and it was not communicated to you before booking, please contact us. If a lease is renewed at a later date or if a post-lease agreement is entered into, this information, including the terms of the new contract, must also be communicated to us. If we request this information, a copy of the new contract must be sent to our office. If the new contract is not agreed in writing, the terms of the new contract must be recorded in an appropriate form. If you have a fixed-term lease – for example 12 months – and plan to move at the time of the lease, you still need to write 28 days to your administrator or property owner. Check the minimum termination deadlines to terminate your lease and download the forms for the announcement of ours: A share house is if you share a private rent with your friends or roommates. All tenants are included in the tenancy agreement and pay their own share of rent and borrowing. Please note that under Article 16, paragraph 1, the European Consumer Protection Directive and Article 246 bis, paragraph 1, paragraph 1, of the CEBGB (Civil Code Introduction Act), and para.

312g, paragraph 2, BGB (Civil Code), there is no right of retraction, even if the contract was concluded in the context of remote communication. If you prefer to arrange your accommodation for the longer term before your arrival or find an apartment to rent on arrival, do not sign until you have visited the property and are satisfied with it. Once you arrive, make sure the accommodation is clean and safe. Ask the owner to solve any problems before paying money or signing a contract. If you sign a lease, but change your mind and decide you don`t want to live there, you may have to pay extra money to terminate the lease. Climbing or private house is when you rent a room in a house, and live with the owners. This is a private agreement between you and the homeowner that is not under the Tenancies Residential Act 1997. You can find information about your rights in a private agreement in our Contracts section.

A landlord, real estate agent or landlord can ask you for a « holding deposit » before signing a lease. You must pay it back after you sign the lease. If the lease is not signed within 14 days, the deposit must be returned to you before the next business day. All proposals from our office are exclusively for the party applying for the rental and must be treated confidentially. It is therefore not permissible to disclose the information it contains to third parties. However, if this happens and, on the basis of this information, the third party enters into a contractual agreement with the owner/owner of that property, we reserve the right to claim compensation equal to the sum of the commission owed to us if the interested tenant had signed the original contract obtained by our office with the owner/owner of the building in question. The same applies when the interested tenant enters into a contract with the owner/owner on a property other than the property purchased by our office. The potential tenant must prove that the damage is less. If your rental agreement is a periodic lease – that is, one month per month – you must notify your landlord/agent in writing for 28 days if you decide to leave.

You have to pay rent for the 28 days.